In today's challenging Real Estate Market whether its Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Fort Saskatchewan, Beaumont, Leduc, Tofield or any of the surrounding Rural Counties, your choice of a Real Estate Professional does matter! For a greater probability of success you need dedicated professionals, ones who can guide you through the process and be counted on to protect you and your investment! The Corey Cooper Team offer you experience, knowledge, honesty, transparency and results.
- Corey Cooper has been in the Real Estate Industry since 1989 and has vast experience and knowledge of sales and purchases of Residential, Condominium and Acreage properties.
- The great majority of our business is past clients or referrals from our past clients. We pride ourselves on being the team you will recommend to your family and friends without any hesitation.
- Corey and his team use all their knowledge, resources and technology to assist you with your Sherwood Park Real Estate and Greater Edmonton Area Real Estate transaction.
- The Corey Cooper Team follows strict code of conduct, ethics and standards of business practices and are proud of our reputation in the Sherwood Park, Edmonton and surrounding rural communities. We are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau of Northern Alberta with an A+ rating.
- As a 2nd generation family Real Estate Team specializing in both Sherwood Park Real Estate and Edmonton Real Estate and the surrounding rural communities, we understand that for the majority of our real estate clients that this is the biggest financial decision that they will make.
- The Cooper Team currently consists of Corey Cooper and Carla Cooper. Corey has been in the sales and negotiation industry for over 30 years. He is a second generation Realtor®. He worked alongside his father for many years before his father retired in 2001. Carla came into this industry over 20 years ago with a background in the finance industry, specifically investing and mortgages. Carla was also a licensed Realtor® but after a few years found that she better served the team in the capacity of office manager/assistant. Together they have built a strong unified team that will allow you to be successful in your Real Estate Transactions.